Monday, May 25, 2009

My recent multi-purpose trip to Dallas was fun-filled, and way too short! I got to catch up with long-time friends, see my nephew and his fiance, and even see a few former students. Of course (as usual) I ran through DSW looking for the gotta have shoes. My gal pals and I also made our yearly journey to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar in Addison. They put us front and center because they figured we'd be fun, or rather entertaining. Go figure! One of my buddies and I stayed at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine so I could do some investigating and writing about its staycation and girlfriend getaway qualities. I'm happy to say that the property passed on both accounts. Check out my article on Examiner: http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3825-Dallas-Getaways-Examiner~y2009m5d20-Staycation-getaway-at-the-Gaylord-Texan-in-Grapevine-Texas

No comments: