Wednesday, July 27, 2011

lately


It's a good thing I'm not paid to blog because I'd get fired for my lack of posts lately. The good thing, for me, about not posting is that I've been living it up, having fun, and having summer adventures. Right now I'm in Durango catching up on work and then heading to our book signing at Maria's tonight.

A few highlights of the last few weeks include:
Hiking into the Piedra canyon.
Looking out for bears on the fishing trails.
Chilling and camping in Telluride.
Finding new Girlfriend Getaway spots for my App.
Walking, jogging, hiking around lakes, in canyons, up mountains, beside rivers.
Visiting my sentimental favorite place on earth, Lake City, Colorado.
Entertaining friends and family and taking them fishing.
Exploring the Black Canyon of the Gunnison.
Hanging in Crested Butte.
Taking in the views along Owl Creek Pass.
Listening to the rain.
And the list goes on....

No comments: