Wednesday, December 21, 2011

win at athleta

I'm ready for Christmas and a getaway to Colorado. Can't way to soak away my stresses at Pagosa Hot Springs and pump up my adrenalin on the slopes of Purgatory. I think I'll snowshoe a little too on the trails around Vallecito Lake.

Working until the last day or so before Christmas is hard so I'm really looking forward to some quiet time away.

I'm also looking forward to seeing who Athleta has chosen for their 2012 athletes. I'm sure they'll all be inspiring - stay tuned to the Athleta Chi over the next few weeks to see our new inspiring ladies. In the meantime, check out the current athletes on the chi. Comment on the blog and be in a drawing for one of four $150 gift cards to spend on cool Athleta gear!

Gotta say - I love Athleta and have loved representing them and wearing all my new, cool clothes this year!

Check 'em out!

No comments: