Saturday, January 22, 2011

addiction


Ok - anybody else addicted to these drinks? I quit drinking cokes or sodas (except for the occasional tiny Coke float at my mom's when we watch Desperate Housewives together every Sunday night).

La Croix - Sparkling Water: they are carbonated so I get that burning fix, but they have no calories, no fat, no sodium, no carbs, no sugars, and even no protein (ha!). I drink them like crazy and can't figure out any reason they could be bad for me. Maybe too much carbonation isn't a good thing, but I feel no ill effects. I still drink lots of good ol' water so I feel pretty safe with my newfound drinking passion.

My favorite La Croix is orange, but the lime runs a close second. Other flavors I've tried and don't dislike are lemon, cranberry, and mixed berry.

So far, the only bad news is that my new drink of choice isn't found everywhere.

www.lacroixwater.com

3 comments:

ShutUpandRun said...

I love this stuff too, especially the grapefruit flavor.

Mark said...

You keep buying them and I keep drinking them. I miss Cokes.

albwtrout said...

Haha! I'm buying grapefruit next!